get down with the funky brown! funkybrownchick.blogspot.com ...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Same Blog, New Look

Changed my template again. Hope you like the new look. :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah, don't like the new look. it's exactly like mine and i'd get rid of it but i'm just too lazy to get all up in that coding.

i liked the old look. sorry stolie!

_

09:22

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Not a problem. :) Stick around ... I'll probably change it again soon. I think this is either the 3rd or 4th time I've changed the template since starting this blog back in June.

Stolie

18:15

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No! I must disagree with Miss Anon! This is MUCH MUCH better than your other look! Or maybe go with an all-blue palette (it's soothing!).

17:17

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Like I said ... just rotatin' em through ... :)

20:09

 

Post a Comment

<< Home