Tale of Two Sisters
My sister has been visiting with me for the past several days. I love her to death and every time we're around each other, I'm reminded how different we are. "Stolie," she quickly whispers to me from across the table at the French restaurant on Friday evening, "those two guys are ... kissing." My eyes follow her glance toward two guys who appear to be on a date. The restaurant is filled with people and, yes, some are probably dating; therefore, I reply plainly, "I think they're on a date." "New York," she says, "is just so ... free." My sister, as I am, is from the heartland of America. The difference between us is that one sister still lives in the heartland and the other sister only visits. One sister marries, buys a house and births two beautiful children that she loves and adores. The other sister is single, travels the world, pays too much rent $$$ and gently cares for two beautiful house plants that she loves and adores. For a million reasons, I think my sister and I are very similar and for a million reasons, I think we're very different. I'm dead tired from the extended weekend visit, but I'll write more in a bit when I return from the airport.




3 Comments:
Your blog is great If you're interested in investing, I'm sure you'd be interested in currency trading model start currency trading model
12:27
My older sister and I are completely different. She's single, reserved, and her ideal vacation would be room service at some HoJo in Kansas. I have 2 kids and have been trying to convince my husband that we need to go on a safari. *sigh*
10:11
Your sister and my sister probably have a lot in common. Same home; different personalities.
My sister and I love each other to death. I just think that neither truly understands the other's way of life ...
Stolz
20:00
Post a Comment
<< Home