get down with the funky brown! funkybrownchick.blogspot.com ...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm Not a Tease

I like to kiss boys. Tall boys. Short boys. Brown boys. Peach boys. Young boys. Cute boys. Surfer boys. Spanish-speaking boys. Argentinian (Argentine?) boys. Corporate-working boys. Dutch boys. French boys. (Oh la la!!) Italian boys. Puerto Rican boys. You get my point. I like to kiss them all ... as long as they're cute. But, "liking boys" should not be confused with "being a whore." Just because I kiss you, that doesn't mean that I want to sleep with you. It just means that I want to kiss you. So, yesterday? Yesterday, after work, we all go out drinking and dancing and eating and laughing and … kissing. In our group, I kiss a boy ... or two. Miguel is from South America. Matthew is an American who lives in South America. Maybe it’s the California sun. Or, the palm trees. Or, the sunny weather. Or, the mountain views. Or, the smell of the ocean. It’s all so intoxicating. I simply had to kiss them. Both. Miguel’s the better kisser. And, Matthew says that I am a tease. I get called this quite often. And, you know who’s fault it is? I’m with Bro on this one: The Puritans. They really fucked us all over. It seems that Puritanical Thought dictates that there are two kinds of people: (a) those who talk about sex a lot and have sex a lot and (b) those who don’t talk about sex and don’t have sex a lot. So, when you’re all talk and no action, you’re a tease because you’re not carrying through on the supposed “other end of the deal” I guess ...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, okay so how does a kiss translate to talk but no action. Is it that it didn't go any further? He got a snack. It doesn't mean he gets the run of the kitchen.

13:23

 
Blogger Tonito Bandito said...

I like kissing boys too, Stolie! teehee

13:31

 
Blogger missbhavens said...

See, back in the day, if I kissed a boy, it was a guarantee of a pantsless evening. Depending on the volume of boys I'm talking about, it either means I was incredibly selective about who I kissed BECAUSE I knew where it would definately lead...or I was a whore. Not telling. But, yeah, puritans messed us all up. Well...not me. And it seems not you, either!

04:18

 
Blogger Mickity said...

I think this puritanical standard only exists for women though. How many guys have you known who talk nonstop about women and sex and then come to find out...they're virgins, or extremely inexperienced in the bedroom arts. Well...just my two cents. Have fun in LA

10:18

 
Blogger MamaChristy said...

I was thinking about this in the shower last night (You must be a tease if you have a straight girl thinking about you in the shower!) and a tease is something that I think men really like. Seriously. Stop laughing!

When a dude is, uh, taking care of business alone, who is he thinking about? The chick he slept with the night he met her and never bothered to call again? I don't think so. It's gonna be the hottie he called a "tease" because in his mind, she is a slutty whore who will do anything, and I mean anything.

Not that you necessarily want to be fodder for random boys fantasies (But who doesn't? You're lying if you say no!), but isn't it a good argument for being proud of your "tease" moniker?

10:36

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

raymond: "He got a snack. It doesn't mean he gets the run of the kitchen." I like that!!! I'm gonna use it.

tonito bandito: I like boys who kiss boys; my closest guy friend is a boy who kisses boys! :)

mint chutney: "What if you don't talk about sex but DO have a lot of sex? Then I guess that's what you'd call a pleasant surprise." ;) And, yes ... fucking puritans!

missbhavens: I like you; you're sassy!!! :)

mickity: I agree. And, for the record, they is NOTHING worse than a man who is extremely inexperienced in the Bedroom Arts.

mamachristy: Yummy!!!!!! I love it when people think about me in the shower. ;) ... And, I'll have to give this a little thought ... I'm seriously gonna ask my guy friends if the "teases" are the kind of women that they think about when they whack off ... Hmmm ... Actually, one guy once told me he hated nude beaches because, "women in bikinis are hotter than nude women and sexual tension is hotter than sex itself." ... A nod to the power of imagination, I guess ...

16:34

 

Post a Comment

<< Home