get down with the funky brown! funkybrownchick.blogspot.com ...

Friday, October 21, 2005

See You Monday

Personally, I have three friends in town visiting; additionally, professionally, something ( ... a proposal, a situation of sorts ... ) came up at work. As a result, my head is spinning; I've been given a lot to “think about” as they say. I probably won't be able to post again until Monday, but I'll give you all of the details about everything then. Have a great weekend and ... wish me luck ...

7 Comments:

Blogger Mickity said...

good luck! Wine always helps me think...have some if you have something to think about :-)

21:54

 
Blogger MamaChristy said...

Ooooh, the mystery! I can't wait to hear about all this. Much luck to you. I'll drop some luck in the jet stream to get it there most quickly (assuming that the fall - and therefore the jet stream - ever make it to south Texas).

22:10

 
Blogger Tonito Bandito said...

Girlfriend, I wish you luck and whatever it is it sounds like you are in a tailspin so this only means something good is coming from this. (fingers crossed)

23:36

 
Blogger Mitch said...

You've got me intrigued - looking forward to your return!

00:50

 
Blogger Sid said...

bonne chance!

02:06

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, not even a crumb?

09:55

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

mickity: I had PLENTY of wine this weekend. Partially to help out the thinking process and partially ... well, um, because I really like wine. :)

mamachristy: Thanks ... and I would kill for Texas weather. It's cold, damp, grey and rainy in New York right now.

tonito bandito: Thanks for the finger crossing!!

mitch: Stay tuned; mystery to be revealed as soon as I type in and post the next entry.

sid: Oooh, en francais. I like it!!! :)

raymond: I'll give you more than a crumb in like 5 seconds ... actually, if you're reading this, you've probably all ready finished reading the entry and you know the news. Hmmm ...

peach: Thanks. :)

00:35

 

Post a Comment

<< Home