
My friend, Bro, rarely reads my blog. I guess she doesn’t have to; we’ve known each other for 12 ½ years and we talk to each other on the phone almost everyday. However, sometimes I’ll blog about something that I haven’t had the opportunity to tell her about yet (or I just didn’t think it was important enough to mention) and she gets a little freaked out about this:
“I had to read about [insert random thing] on your blog
?!?!?! You didn’t even tell me!” ... Such was the case last night. Bro and I are on the phone and we are both multitasking. She’s reading BBC news and I’m cleaning out my email account’s inbox. She mentions that she hasn’t checked out my blog in a while and makes a visit to the funkbrownchick dot blogspot dot com.
BRO: (disgusted) What is this? You wrote freaking
Greek on your blog? Nobody wants to read that ... Oh, I like the ... Wait ... Wait a minute ... What is this? … Ewwwwww!
ME: What?!
BRO: You
spank men? I’m so disturbed.
ME: Yeah, I …
BRO: (ignoring me, but still reading the blog) No, it’s never 50/50 and I don’t think that I go for alpha males, but … Wait. This is really freaking me out. You
spank men? I didn’t know this about you. Maybe I’m just not violent ... Should I be more violent, sexually? Maybe I’m missing something: you’re talking about it, everyone is talking about it ... It’s like this whole underground spanking thing.
ME: Bro, it’s not …
BRO: Whoa. I can’t believe I read what I think I just read.
‘You will get spanked.’ Ewwwwww! Did you tell Mags about this?! I’m really going to have to think about this. Do you spank
everybody or just boyfriends? Is it just the boyfriends? Or, do you spank strangers, too?
ME: What?! Put it this way: every man I’m intimate with gets spanked. Hans? Spanked. Le Canadien? Spanked.
BRO: Ewwww. You spanked Le Canadien?
ME: You’re too funny. I’m sooooo gonna blog about this on Monday.
BRO: Yeah, right. Tell
everybody that Bro is thinking about how to make her sexual experiences more dominating. Hell, solicit advice while you’re at it. Maybe I’m too boring and I should know more techniques … Wow, I can’t believe you spank people … It doesn’t freak me out but it kind of does. I just think if you spank them, then they’ll want you to start being their mommy, and then they’re wearing diapers. It’s a slippery slope, my friend, a slippery slope. Did you see that Sex in the City
episode where Samantha wore nipples and the guy spoke baby talk to her?
ME: No. I didn’t see …
BRO: I feel like I should be more kinky. But, I’ve never really had the urge to spank anyone. It’s not something that has ever appealed to me. Truly. Not ever. I’ve never understood it. I don’t get it. It doesn’t turn me on. It doesn’t do anything for me. It’s not ever anything that I’ve taken seriously.
ME: They like it. I like it.
BRO: I guess it’s okay ... I don’t know.
ME: Okay, now I
really think I’m gonna use this conversation in my blog on Monday.
BRO: Do. But, you tell everyone that I supported you. You tell them that Bro said, ‘spank away, my friend, spank away.’ Write
that in your blog, missy!
Conversation reprinted with permission from Bro. Love ya, girl! *mwah*
13 Comments:
oh, the hilarity! :) you two are mad.
as well, i spank too, but it's not violent at all, it's just ... i dunno ... affectionate? i have a strange reflex that tells me that when i see a bum, i must spank it. doucement, doucement.
i did it to my aunt the other night and she just was like, "HEY NOW ... waaatch it" ... i had to apologize and explain myself that it was merely a fond expression. i did the same to my dad about a year ago as he was passing me on the stairs and he had the same reaction ... he just plum didn't know what to do with that.
the boys though ... oh, they likes it. and it's not perverse, it's just ... i dunno ... affection? :)
_
_
10:05
IMO, there's absolutely every thing normal about getting spanked when you are "BAD".
10:35
**Mwah** Right back at-cha!
You know I have an old song on my iPod called "Spank?" :) It's a good song! I suppose people "spank" each other while dancing to that one...
10:47
Isn't it considered good to give, as well as receive? I've never known a woman who didn't like being spanked. (shrug) TMI, I know...
12:46
Okay, the spanking has gotten a little out of hand. :) I'm freaking out a little bit because at one point femdom-spanking-stories-.blogspot.com linked to omy site. FOLKS, THIS IS *NOT* A SPANKING BLOG!!!!! :) I swear tomorrow's post will be about neither spanking nor anything even remotely sexual. Now, for the comments thus far ...
miss anon: Good to know at least one of my readers is a fellow spanker. :)
Tonito Bandito: "There's absolutely every thing normal about getting spanked when you are 'BAD'." Okay, make that *TWO* readers. :)
The One and Only Bro: "You know I have an old song on my iPod called 'Spank'?" Who sings it? I've never heard of this song ...
Andy: So, you're a spanker, too? Count = 3. Wow. My readers are naughty. :)
21:27
Omgosh you are tooooo funny!
22:00
:)
22:05
Haha so now everyone thinks you're a dominatrix eh?! LOL! I guess you'd be getting a ton of whips and handcuffs from your 'friends':D...what would we do without friends like that!
And yes BT does suck but my Uni sucks as bad so add the two you get a pretty sucky scenario leaving me with...yup you guessed it, NO PHONE!
01:31
Darwin: "Haha so now everyone thinks you're a dominatrix eh?! LOL! I guess you'd be getting a ton of whips and handcuffs from your 'friends':D" Yeah, it was like really odd. 1st time visitors saw that my blog had 3 or 4 posts in a row that were semi-sensual and/or mentioned spanking and I think they got the wrong idea. When my sitemeter listed the Femdom site as a site that links to my blog, I figured it was time to start talking about other stuff. I've not a bad girl. I swear it. ;-) ... BTW, sorry to hear about your phone. That SUCKS.
08:09
um, file me under "naughty". and him.
11:35
Somehow, I *knew* you were one of the naughty girls. ;)
16:29
Soon paddle companies will be asking for your endorsement.
19:05
That would actually be pretty funny. They could use my blog in their advertisements. "As seen on the blog Funky Brown Chick Dot Blogspot Dot Com ... "
22:01
Post a Comment
<< Home