***Update: The friends arrived safely and the debauchery has begun. I will not be able to post again until Tuesday so I wanted to quickly say "Happy New Year's Everyone!!!" *mwah, mwah, mwahs* all around and I'll see you again on Tuesday.***
Yay!!! It’s two-thou ... oh wait a second … I’m early. There’s still quite a bit of time until the ball drops in Times Square to mark the New Year’s arrival in New York City, isn’t there? I guess it feels like it is all ready time to celebrate because three of my out-of-town guests arrive this afternoon:
Anna-Scarlet, Mags and Jerome. I’m soooo excited about my first New Year’s Weekend in New York!! Anna-Scarlet has never been here before, so I can’t wait to show her around. As an update, the plans for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day are shaping up quite nicely. I can’t wait to fill you in on all of the yummy, juicy details! (And, no, there isn’t a boy involved ... yet.)
9 Comments:
Oh, hell, girl, I know you'll find someone to kiss...better yet, someone will find you and kiss you. ;) But if it's one of your female friends, you must snap a photo of it...and share.
08:46
Man, I wished I could be in NYC for NYE, sorry had to. When the bloggers from NY talk about it, I want to be there. So this means you will be doing the touristy things this weekend. I guess that is OK since Times Square probably won't be to busy, HAHAHA.
I agree with andy on both points.
12:11
I'm sure there'll be some big countdown happening in Trafalgar Square too, but I never go - the thought of the stampede for the train station after midnight makes me ill.
Then again, the London Underground people have very thoughtfully chosen to stage an industrial strike on that very day, so maybe we'll be fine after all.
13:23
I can't wait to hear all about your celebration with your friends. Those are always the best.
17:34
andy & awe: I promise. If it happens, I'll post pictures. :)
jay: Ewww! Transite strikes. :( We just ended one here in New York recently. Good luck ... And, I hope it's over soon. I depart for London in a week.
tonito bandito: It's a blast having them here. I'll post about it all soon ...
10:09
Happy Happy New Year! Hope it is divine! See you in '06...
22:23
I Only hope you had half as much fun as I did. I will have to fill you in.
00:03
Happy New Year. Hope you had a good time in NYC!! and a fully recovery from said debauchery.
02:02
Sid: Happy New Year to you, too, Ms. Sid!! :) See you soon.
Hanuman: Ditto! :)
Tonito Bandito: I can't wait to make my way over to your blog and to hear all of your juicy details.
Anhoni Patel: Oh yeah, *filled* with debauchery. :) Details soon ...
04:38
Post a Comment
<< Home