
Christmas is over. I hope that you all had / are having wonderful holiday seasons!! I’ve finally emerged from the
food coma brought on by what I ate at yesterday’s dinner.
(I guess I should admit that, in addition to everything listed below, I ate four chocolate chip cookies and 5 heaping teaspoons of chocolate chip cookie dough.) I don’t know what came over me. It seems every time that I blinked, my eyes would re-open to see a huge spoon topped with food heading toward my mouth. I couldn’t stop myself. Needless to say, given that I’m into healthy bodies (re: slightly
fatphobic), I will be at the gym with
Pepe for the majority of the afternoon today. Here is a list of what I ate last night:
APPETIZER
12 oz butternut squash soup
2 tablespoons of couscous *
2 slices of beef and gravy *
1 tablespoon of wild rice *
1 glass of water
* These items were not part of the appetizer, per se, but I ducked into the kitchen and nibbled on the dinner a bit when no one was looking.
DINNER
½ salmon streak
6 slices of beef
2 cups of homemade macaroni and cheese
2 tablespoons of sautéed mushrooms & broccoli
2 tablespoons of curried couscous
2 tablespoon of wild rice
1 glass of white wine
1 glass of eggnog
1 glass of water
DESSERT
½ slice of pumpkin pie
2 scoops of ice cream
1 handful of berries
1 glass of water
<< Home