
Okay, this may be the last time that I blog before my departure to England. With the packing, the flight and initial sightseeing — I probably won’t be able to post another update until Tuesday. I am sure that you
all have, but just in case you haven’t all ready: (1) see “keep up with me” on the column to your right; (2) choose the method that suits you best; (3) check back on Tuesday; and (4) check your PayPal account for an automatic payment from Stolie marked
Thanks for Being a Faithful Reader. Okay, okay, so I can’t actually pay anyone any money, but I can give you cyber kisses (i.e.
thank you *mwah, mwah, mwah* thank you *mwah, mwah, mwah*) And, trust me: you want my kisses. I’m a good kisser. Yep, England, lock up your men if you want to keep them safe.
While I’m gone, if you’d like to read the
CliffsNotes version of all things British and Northern Irish, check out Wikipedia’s
site about the UK. I debated about whether or not I would put up posts while I’m abroad. I decided to do so because I’d really like to have a real-time record of my trip that I could look back on years later. Also — as I recently told
Mama Christy — for me, one of the greatest things about blogging is that it makes it possible to live vicariously through others and/or to get a glimpse of what it’s like to live in someone else’s shoes. If I blog while abroad, it’s like I get to take you all along with me; I’d love to do that. I don’t know whether I’ll write full posts or just slap up a daily photo or two (I *LOVE* digital cameras), but as long as the wireless at the hotel cooperates — I promise that I’ll put something up as often as I can.
I love the US as much as
Joe loves Canada and
Guy loves Québec. Still, I’m really looking forward to going abroad for a little while!
13 Comments:
Have a safe trip dawlin!!!
09:26
How long will you be in London? I doubt you'll be able to post something every day if you're here for a long time, but something now and then would be nice :-)
Boy I'm excited for you - and I'm already here!
13:51
enjoy your trip to london :)
15:46
Safe journey - if you get a chance to go to Derry, you should...
16:49
Excellent! Have an awesome trip and please do post about what you get upto...
Ny-Lon eh?;)
18:28
I am so going over the pond with you. You will be the best tour guide ever. Mwah! Congrats! Hey bring me back a cool Brit boyfriend, will ya?
00:05
wishing you all the best in your new journey - bring us back some juicy stories of naughtiness that only YOU are capable of.
bon voyage, stolie! :)
_
00:20
Have a great trip! Make sure you lock down that laptop in the hotel room, I want you to keep posting.
08:43
Pip, pip, cheerio, have agreat flight.
13:46
Safe travels chicky! Planning my next escape soon.
15:29
Hey Stolie!! Hope you had a safe flight, I will see you on Saturday! It still sounds really strange to me. Enjoy London and I'll see you soon!
18:20
Have a great trip girlfriend and go easy on the partying!
20:39
Suezette / Mz. Black Geisha: THANKS!!!! :)
Jay: I'll be here for one week and I'll post as often as I can.
Papigiulio: DANK JE WEL!
wild honey: Oooh, I don't know how much I'll be able to pack into the trip. I'm only here for a week.
Darwin: THANKS!!!! :)
Tonito Bandito: If I find *2* Brits, I'll bring one home for you, and I’ll save the other one for me! ;)
miss anon: Me???? Naughty? Always. :)
AWE: THANKS!!! (Oh, and good suggestion about locking up the laptop ...)
goldennib: Thanks! :-) And, the flight wasn't so bad ... even with the high winds and everything else.
Berry: Oooh, you'll have to blog about your next escape, too. :)
Nics: The flight went well and I've arrived safely in London. I'll see you in just a few days!!!
Anhoni Patel: Go each on the partying? Not if I can help it! ;)
21:35
Post a Comment
<< Home