get down with the funky brown! funkybrownchick.blogspot.com ...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Just Dropped Friends off @ Airport

Shhhhhh. Don’t read so loudly. I’m nursing a hangover ... I know that I said I would be back today, but can we do this tomorrow? Yes. Tomorrow. Wednesday. I will be less inebriated tomorrow. Okay. See you then.

6 Comments:

Blogger AWE said...

I am right behind you in line. 5pm is a long time away for me.

Hope you get to feeling better.

08:49

 
Blogger Mitch said...

HEY. WAKE UP. A HANGOVER IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO NOT BLOG ABOUT IT!

Oh, was I yelling? Hope your head is alright!

17:58

 
Blogger FINY said...

Happy New Year! And hey, the hangover just means you did the holiday up right. Well done :)

19:16

 
Blogger Mean Red said...

I can empathise with you completely. I was extremely hungover on Sunday. But now it's Tuesday, just what were you drinking? Happy New Year!

20:30

 
Blogger Anhoni Patel said...

well, I want details!

21:35

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

AWE: Yeah, yesterday was a looong day.

Mitch: Yelling? At a hangover? Oh, you're cruel! :)

FINY: THANKS!

Nics: What was I drinking? Champagne, wine and Margaritas. Also, the weekend was much longer than usual because Monday was considered a holiday too.

Anhoni Patel: Details coming up next in the post!

06:43

 

Post a Comment

<< Home