Now You See Me, Now You Don't
I am back in New York. Although it's good to be home, I'm now dealing with a ridiculous amount of stress due to a personal situation that has arisen. (Unfortunately, it's not something that I can blog about.) Because I haven't read anyone else's blog in about a week, I might read and comment on a blog or two over the next few days; other than that, my short break from blogging begins now. Have a good weekend and expect a brand new Funky Brown Chick post on Monday.




13 Comments:
Hey Stolie,
Sorry to hear about the stress, hope you get it sorted soon. Hang in there:)
01:17
Hang in there...things get better with time...and I hope you are feeling better before too long...we miss your blogging!
01:26
Hope it resolves well. Take the time you need.
01:36
Good luck sweetie, I myself have been a bit under the weather and have been ignoring the blogs. Better now, will catch up with you later.
09:17
Waiting for you to return. Hope all goes well. Go out and get those lips to work and get rid of the stress.
11:56
I think I need to print out that anti-stress kit. Maybe more than once.
Don't you hate it when you can't blog about something? I hope things get better. *smooooooch*
13:19
Take big dreep slow breaths and everything will right itself.
Bubble baths always work.
(unless your stressed about your bathtub not draining, or something)
13:33
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
20:05
There must be a strange planetary alignment or something because I've just posted after taking a break from blogging and now I've just been reading some of my favourites and you're all either taking a break or you've had one or thinking about one. What gives I wonder.
Hope you're alright and get lots of sleep. Be back soon!
20:06
Oh dear. Best wishes from the UWS!
00:38
I agree about Hugh Grant, and am completely jealous of your trip to England. Have a good balance of the weekend, and feel better!
20:23
Come back soon. We miss you!
06:53
Everybody: Man, I love you guys!!!! I have the best readers in the world. *THANKS* for the words of encouragement!! :)
05:48
Post a Comment
<< Home