
1. Wake.
2. Ponder why the men that I like the
most seem to be the ones that are the
least capable of monogamous, committed relationships. (Date with Boy #2 is either tonight or Friday.)
3. Shower.
4. Brush teeth.
5. Groom.
6. Dress.
7. Eat.
8. Wash dishes.
9. Contemplate the meaning of life.
10. Call Bro. Threaten to stab her if she doesn’t let me watch either the
Project Runway season finale or the
Black White season premier at her place tonight.
11. Attend my 11:00am job interview. (Yay!!! The 2nd round interview is today.)
9 Comments:
Just catching up on your posts. Glad to hear you had a second interview.
08:31
***** Sending positive vibes your way for the 2nd interview! Good luck! ******
09:10
Good Luck!
13:48
good luck on all counts!
i have this new life mission that involves doing something free/cheap and culturally stimulating every day i don't work or evening i'm free, so if you run out of things to contemplate this week, drop me a line.
But mostly: Good luck!
14:01
That's exactly 10 things more than I achieve on my average morning.
Now go knock'em dead.
16:26
Good Luck my friend on the interview! (fingers crossed)
16:56
Hope the interview went well!
21:08
Please blog about how your interview went! Was it great? (I won't ask ifyou were great as I already know that you were.) Have you found a new calling in life?
Or perhaps you have learned that they are actually a cult and were trying to recruit you? Will you run the streets of NYC to warn others of the danger? You'll take up residence in Times Square next to The Naked Cowboy warning others of the injustices of these crazy people and you will be so well spoken that tips alone will pay rent and eliminate all that ugly credit-card debt.
Well, I suppose you'd still have to worry about health insurance, so I guess I just hoped that the interview went well.
p.s. - Good for you giving something up for Lent!
22:55
AWE: Yeah, I was excited about the interview, too. I think it went well. We'll see how the follow-up goes. Who knows. They might extend on offer. Or, they might now. It's hard to tell with these things.
Nerd Girl: THANKS for the positive vibes. I think they worked! :)
missbhavens: Thanks sweetie! :)
Sid: GREAT!! I am the queen of scouting out cool, free, cultural events. I'll shoot you an email so that we can make plans to take in a few things. Sound good?
Jay: You're funny! :) Thanks for the good luck wishes! :)
Tonito Bandito: THANK YOU! :)
Mel Chickk: I think it did. I'm not sure whether or not they'll extend an offer, but I should find out soon.
MamaChristy: I'll going to put up today's post today and I'll blog about the interview. :) By the way, if you ever come to New York, you HAVE TO see (and take a picture with) the Naked Cowboy. Yeah, it's totally a really cheesy & touristy thing to do but it shouldn't be miss it. Kind of like the Statue ...
07:14
Post a Comment
<< Home