
Hey sexy people! It’s me Stolie. It’s Wednesday and, as promised, I’m back. So, give me some of that lovin’ that you all give so well. I missed each and every one of you so dearly that I have presents for you. Yes, present
s. Today, there are *TWO* posts on the Funky Brown Chick. Because of the Hand Over, you have the “final guest entry” from Pegs, Bro and Mags as well as an “I’m back” post from me. Me, first, because ... um, well ... dammit it’s my blog. ;-)
So, I see what the ladies have written over the past few days; interesting stuff. I think they’re pretty honest about their opinions and I only have the following to add regarding Monday’s Guest Entry: #1. In case you were curious, I’m an
ESTP. # 2. John Lennon quote: “Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not actually
out to get you.” (Paranoia / Health Dose of Safety. To-MAY-to / To-MAH-to). #3. Yeah, baby, I milked her weekly and I’m
not alone. #4. Stats are fun; coming soon to a blog near you—Stolie statistically forecasts People Magazine’s selection for the 2006 Sexiest Man Alive. #5. I really really really miss my car.
Other news? The time with my sister was wonderful. I couldn’t accept the offer that I told you about (but I have another interview with another company coming up). The boys? I’ve been keeping them at bay until I figure the job stuff out. I’ll blog about all that stuff and more in the days and weeks ahead. In the meantime, sit back. Relax. And, read the post below to enjoy the ladies’ final entry at the Funky Brown Chick. It’s their longest guest entry, but you’ll want to read it in its entirety. It’s succulently filled with their own opinions about my dating life.
Happy Springtime everyone!!
10 Comments:
Welcome back. Did you enjoy your time off?
08:21
Welcome back! Glad you had fun with sis.
12:12
I love the girls, but I missed you! So glad you are back and I'm sorry to hear that the job wasn't something you felt you could take. Hopefully something great will come up soon!
12:59
Welcome back girrrrrrrrl
18:01
Glad you're back girl. Lemme jump the gun and ask you - why couldn't you accept the job?
19:44
Guess who's back? Back again! Stolie's Back! Tell some men!
WB/Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang.
-EEEEEEEEEeee
22:01
I found the guest posts interesting, but am glad that you are back. Was it difficult turning down the job offer? When I accepted (the job I have now) in November 2005 I went through a "did I do the right thing" about 1 month into the craziness of the new job, new house, new city, new .... new....
22:40
AWE: It's good to be back. And, yes, I had a great time with my sister. I miss her already, but I'l probably go home in a couple months to see her again. Sister love. Sophie love.
Mel Chickk: Thanks! :)
MamaChristy: Thank you pookie; I missed you,too. :) Yeah, I hope a good job comes up soon.
Lola: I missed you guys, too! :) And, yeah, those girls are sneaky aren't they. They tried to reveal all of my secrets while I was away.
Papigiulio: Thanks, boooooooy. :)
Jay: It's good to be back. And, about the job, they weren't going to pay enough. I don't need to be rich, but I do need to pay my bills.
ErikWithaK: I'm slow like a motherfucker because I swear I was like, "I *know* that song. Where is that from?!?!" But, I eventualy got it. All I need now is two trailer park girls. Anyone? Anyone? :)
ET: Yeah, it was hard to say "no", but the reality is that I need to make X amount of dollars to cover monthly expenses and they couldn't pay it. Everything happens for a reason. If it was "meant to be" it would have worked out. But, it didn't. So, something else will. I have another interview tomorrow. We'll see how that goes ...
07:14
ESTP? Me too! Must be why I enjoy reading your blog so much!
A belated welcome back.
20:07
Awwww, thanks!! :-)
01:59
Post a Comment
<< Home