get down with the funky brown! funkybrownchick.blogspot.com ...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Maybe Blondes Aren't So Bad

Jason Lewis plays the character Smith on the show Sex and the City. More photos are available on Mostbeautifulman.com. By the way, I want my straight male readers to know this: I love you, my sweeties, and I have not forgotten about you. For tomorrow's post, I'm thinking of a creative way to write about erotic, red bra & panty sets and/or black, knee-high fuck me boots. Tomorrow it's all about you, my sexy babies!

9 Comments:

Blogger MamaChristy said...

Thanks for putting us ladies first. He. is. so. yummy.

13:57

 
Blogger Pegs said...

Who even noticed his hair color?

I like a nice red bra & panty set as much as any heterosexual male. I'll keep reading:)

16:45

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

MamaChristy: Ladies today; Gentlemen tomorrow.

Pegs: Great! I have a treat for you on Sunday. :)

Stacy: I love pretty boys. :)

02:56

 
Blogger Nessa said...

I'm with Stacy. Lumberjack, cowboy, carpenter. Show me a man that works with his hands and I'll show you a man that works it with his hands (among other appendages.)

10:59

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Wow; that's a pretty sexy saying! I've gotta remember that one. :)

By the way, pages 225 - 230 of the current issue of Oprah's O Magazine has an article about manliness: "what is it? who has it? does the world need more of it -- or less?" and so on ...

15:42

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

All men are sexier when they "show a little more." ;)

20:55

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

:-)

23:44

 
Blogger Cheetarah1980 said...

He's even sexier with clothes than he is without. When he shaved his head for Samantha I damn near came in my pants.

20:22

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

I remember that scene!!!! YUMMY! :)

21:07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home