
Okay, so, I try to keep up with these on a semi-regular basis; but, last week, I failed to mention a Funky Brown Chicky Brown Bomb.
(Say it aloud, fast, to get the beat: Funky Brown Chicky Brown Bomb
. It has a nice ring, doesn’t it?) Anyway ... If this is your first time visiting my blog and/or if you’ve
forgotten, FBCBBs occur when people type search phrases into Yahoo, Google, or MSN and are subsequently and inexplicably pointed to my website. Got it? Okay, so, check out the top image above. It is a screen shot from one of my stat counters. See lines 2 & 3? Yes, folks, you read that right. And, for the record, I’ve never said anything about any dog performing any act with any women. Oh, excuse me, that’s “wiman” ... Sheesh, if you’re going to be a cyberperv, at least try to be one with good spelling!
--------------------
FBCBB Archives:
Nate Berkus is a Bottom
Black Women Love Colin Farrell
10 Comments:
I could tell you why blondes are hotter though! The bleach BURNS. (I should know)
What stat counter do you use? Mine REFUSES to give me search phrases and damnit that's all I care about.
09:06
I used to have Blogpatrol but I'm dumping them because, lately, I think their site malfunctions more than it functions & it's really slow. So, leaving them aside, I have two stat counters that I actually use:
SITEMETER: If you click their "referring URL" tab, you can see how people arrive at your site. (For example, lately, a lot of people find my site by Googling "game killers" Axe Deodorant.) The major drawback to Sitemeter is that is doesn't give you summarizes; everything is itemized. Soooo ....
STAT COUNTER: I use this site as well because they provide good summaries. For example, the image from today's post is a screen shot from one of their stats pages. MamaChristy introduced me to this site; it's great!
Hmmm ... I wonder what stat counters everyone else uses ...
09:56
That's pretty nasty indeed.
I use sitemeter. What can I say, everyday I get at least ONE person who comes there looking for the Darwin Awards:D
11:30
I started to sign up, but then I realized I don't wanna know.
14:53
I live for the day when my blog is Google's first pick for 'fabulous'.
-daydreams-
18:29
Well I can't really say much, but EWWWWWWWW!
20:15
Tonito Bandito: I know, it's totally disgusting isn't it?!?! :(
Darwin: Too funny! But, I'm not surprised, you know, given your blog name.
Carlos: Lately, I've wondered the same thing. "Do I really want to know how people find me?" Given the topic of today's post ... probably not.
Jay: Okay, I'm such a diva because I got **REALLY** excited that I was #1 on blog searches for "sexy 30-something" for an entire week after I wrote that post about my birthday. I **LOVED** it.
ErikWithaK: Yeah, gross, right? :(
21:08
I don't remember you ever posting about wiman either. Why not? Wiman need discussing too.
01:09
:-)
09:00
HILARIOUS!!!! :) Honestly, I laughed out loud when I read that.
08:31
Post a Comment
<< Home