get down with the funky brown! funkybrownchick.blogspot.com ...

Friday, June 09, 2006

Interesting News ...

11 Comments:

Blogger AWE said...

No fair. You know what it is and we don't.

10:29

 
Blogger Howard said...

Girl, don't you do that! It better be that you got a 2nd interview at the pee-pee place.

10:43

 
Blogger Mitch said...

Oh you cruel, cruel person...

That's just plain mean!

I'm hoping that it's VERY good news (I'm thinking either she got laid OR she got the job - could it be both???)

Can't wait to hear what the news is!!!

11:59

 
Blogger Darwin said...

You're awful!

Hurry up and post it!

13:52

 
Blogger MamaChristy said...

And I had comments to make about the Ex-Sex post but Blogger was not behaving yesterday and now it is gone. You take that away and I have to wait for news? I guess it's true that people really do like girls who are "teases" the most!

14:31

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's going to tell us that Le Canadien showed up early and she got up for a couple of minutes to write this post.

16:51

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's hopin' you decided to scratch.

http://www.seeklyrics.com/printer.php?lyric_id=131135

02:10

 
Blogger Nessa said...

It's not nice to tease. But of course, I'm hooked.

07:07

 
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

Hell-Low?! Don't make us come to NYC and track you down.

20:17

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

AWE: Okay, okay, Monday's post will tell all.

Howard: Still no word from the Pee Pee place just yet ...

Mitch: Oh, I *WISH* it was very good news, but it's not. Just medium-level news. I'd tell you here, but Monday's post has all of the details.

Hanuman1960: That's me! :)

Darwin: I was going to post on Saturday, but my beer got in the way. And, Sunday? Same story ...

MamaChristy: Yeah, I took the Ex-Sex post down because I was going to write something fairly deep about the whole thing, but then, well, my other beer got in the way.

Raymond: Funny lyrics, but no cigar. :)

goldennib: Yay!!! I'm glad that you're hooked. But, I warn you guys again, the news isn't even that great. I was going to post it earlier, but I was too drunk. So, then I was going to post it later, but I was even more drunk.

Mint Chutney: I'm sorry for the delay. I had a couple appointments with beers on Friday. Then, the cocktails called on Saturday. And, on Sunday, my liver kicked my ass. It was quite a weekend. But, I promise: I'm back now. :)

02:39

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

... and, by the way ... My drink total for Saturday was somethiing like 1 caipiriana, 2 margaritas, 3 beers, 2 pina coladas, and 1 shot of something ... but, I'm sober now ... :)

03:26

 

Post a Comment

<< Home