
Well, kids, the Blonde Boys just got another winner on their team. Last night, I watched
Green Street Hooligans. Do you know this guy Charlie Hunnam? He’s the guy pictured and he’s in the movie. Google him. OH MY GAAAAWD is he hot!!!! And, he’s British, too. You know how much we silly little American girls love the little boys from England ... And, by the way, to those of you who came here yesterday ... yes, today’s post is simply yesterday’s post edited/revised. Long story. Don’t worry; nothing juicy. Well, at least not publicly anyway. The private world is, of course, always more juicy and more pleasurable.
3 Comments:
Bro and I have told you for awhile that you like blondes. I don' know why you're just realizing this now! :)
12:51
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
13:13
Mag, I'll tell you the details when we talk ...
09:23
Post a Comment
<< Home