get down with the funky brown! funkybrownchick.blogspot.com ...
posted by Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com at 7/20/2006
okay, I'll just sneak into the living room and play some Nintendo DS real soft. If you need anything, just whisper loudly.(Dang it. You can't put font tags in the comment section. Imagine all the font being smaller like I was whispering)
12:00
Wuss. I don't know if I could post without a hangover.
12:40
Hope it was fun... I'LL BE VERY VERY QUIET! Hehehehe!
14:38
... tiptoeing around your blog... very low whisper: how was it? fun or f u n?
14:42
Somebody didn't take their milk and tylenol before going to bed last night. Works for me every time!
LOL,oh sorry, didn't mean to laugh so loud.Hopr you're back on your feet shortly!
16:27
"Be vewwy vewwy quiet..."
22:17
Okay, I'm feeling better ... Not quite 100%, but definitely better than before.It's amazing what a little hydration can do for the body. :) Water. It's important.
23:03
Can't be that bad if you can bear the light of a computer screen...
08:56
Oh, it's all about "FN" + "F8". Turns the brightness down. :)
09:53
Post a Comment
<< Home
Visit my new site at www.funkybrownchick.com.
View my complete profile
Content copyright of the author, 2005 - 2006. All rights reserved. : : Blogs By Black Women : : : : BlackBlogz : :
10 Comments:
okay, I'll just sneak into the living room and play some Nintendo DS real soft. If you need anything, just whisper loudly.
(Dang it. You can't put font tags in the comment section. Imagine all the font being smaller like I was whispering)
12:00
Wuss. I don't know if I could post without a hangover.
12:40
Hope it was fun... I'LL BE VERY VERY QUIET! Hehehehe!
14:38
... tiptoeing around your blog...
very low whisper: how was it? fun or f u n?
14:42
Somebody didn't take their milk and tylenol before going to bed last night.
Works for me every time!
14:42
LOL,
oh sorry, didn't mean to laugh so loud.
Hopr you're back on your feet shortly!
16:27
"Be vewwy vewwy quiet..."
22:17
Okay, I'm feeling better ... Not quite 100%, but definitely better than before.
It's amazing what a little hydration can do for the body. :) Water. It's important.
23:03
Can't be that bad if you can bear the light of a computer screen...
08:56
Oh, it's all about "FN" + "F8". Turns the brightness down. :)
09:53
Post a Comment
<< Home