
Okay, following up with yesterday’s discussion about the history of forced sterilization in America, I thought we’d have a little chat about irreversible coma. What? I’m kidding. Actually, today I want to talk about something kind of light and fluffy.
It’s been a while since we’ve had a “Whatever Happened To” post here at the Funky Brown Chick; and, because the post about
Ralph Macchio was so wildly popular, I figure it’s time for another foray into the far corners of the “who the fuck cares” section of our brains. Monica Lewinsky, Amy Fisher, the Spice Girls, the two Coreys (Haim & Feldman), the entire cast of
Welcome Back Kotter were bright stars’ whose lights have dimmed. And, there are many many others. So, this time, instead of randomly picking a star, I want to write the post about the person who really makes my sexy readers wonder: “Hey, whatever happened to ___ ?”
Use the comment section to let me know who is on your mind. Who should be the topic of the next “Whatever Happened To ___” post? Come on, throw me a name ...
5 Comments:
David Duchovney and Gillian Anderson? I used to be an X-files addict, watched nearly all of them plus had most of the books too! Where on earth are they now?
13:10
Gillian Anderson is having another baby, actually...
I'd like to know what happened to Jennifer Gray - Baby in Dirty Dancing.
14:14
I like mamachristy's idea. Last I knew, Jennifer Gray had a nose job that ruined her career forever. She made a few appearances, and then *poof* she was gone again with her new nose just left there in a sad little pile on the ground. ;o)
14:28
The cast from Facts of Life - we know what happened to George Clooney - what about the rest?
00:27
Okay, I've finally tallied the votes (all 5 of them) and it looks like Jennifer Grey is the clear winner (2 votes). :)
I was going to write an entire post about her whereabouts since Ferris Bueller's Day Off. But, it turns out that she hasn't really done anything at all since then. Sure, there were a few random films and tv appearances. But, after she got that nose job, she kind off fell off of the face of the earth. Moral of the story ... don't fuck with what got you in. When you're known as "that girl with the really big nose", it doesn't help your career to get it molded into a smaller nose.
02:15
Post a Comment
<< Home