
Oh, but I was having such a good weekend: movie, dinner, and dancing with Sven; boozefest at a dinner party with eleven wonderful people; church; coffee & catching up with my friend M.; coffee & catching up with my friend Reenie; and, then, another date with Sven. I can't believe the weekend is over. Hmm, I don't really have any big news to report. There may be a couple of interesting developments later this week, but I don't have any details just yet. Sorry for being somewhat cryptic, but I hope that I'll be able to say more later. Anyway ... Welcome back to Monday everyone. How was your weekend?
13 Comments:
Ok, you can't keep a secret from us. Now tell.
13:02
Depressing. I had a dream my dad died.
13:38
At least you can think-dream about your weekend to get yourself through the week right?
It's BC Day here, so no work, but I've got an audition in a couple hours, which is super. I need to stop not working.
13:40
A busy one for me. We had a birthday party for sis. We went to the cemetary and lit my dads birhtday candle on Saturday night. Sunday was an all day family reunion.
I'm glad its Monday!
15:01
BC day for me today... weekend was good with fireworks (HSBC Celebration of Lights) and beach and relaxation.
Can't wait to hear your news!
16:33
Developments? Nice! Details, s'il vous plaƮt :)
I was at a wedding this weekend - laughter, dancing and a very happy couple. That's the second wedding I've been at in two weeks. Both couples are good friends of mine. Funny, it feels as if we were all kids just yesterday, and now people are getting married - and the couple that married this weekend has a two month old baby boy (soooo cute, you wouldn't even believe). This grown up thing is crazy and cool, and kind o' daunting too...
18:16
Crikey, you scared me. All I saw at first was the title and the Sven's name. OY!
Other than a stomach virus, it was good. :)
18:44
So how many more dates before he gets the official title?
19:00
Yes, how many more dates? Seems like two in a weekend is a boyfriend to me. Let's go with the Seinfeld rules: Do you have an implied date on the weekend? Does he have Tampax in his bathroom?
19:12
AWE: Oh, baby, I *WISH* I could say something, but I can't just yet. Maybe later in the week ...
Wall Flower: Ewwwwwww! That had to be stressful. :( Hope your week is starting off okay.
K: So THAT'S where all of my Canadian readers are??? It's a holiday in Canada? AGAIN?!?! Man, why don't we get as many holidays as you guys do??? And, by the way, CONGRATS on the audition.
Mel Chickk: Sounds like a busy one! I liked the pics on your website, by the way. (I'm lurking.)
kypris: Another Canadian with a free day for doing fun stuff. I think we should celebrate BC Day here in New York. :)
momok: No alcohol? For the year?!?!!? Man, you are going to be SUCH a lightweight when you return to booze. I gave up alcohol for Lent, and my tolerance was *gone* by the time that I returned to drinking.
Firefly: I *HOPE* that I can report the news. It's not necessarily "good" or "bad", but it's definitely a "development". Details coming soon ... Oh, and, fret not about the grown up stuff. It can be a lot of fun. :)
Howard: No, no, no. He's still in the picture. And, sorry to hear about your stomach virus. Glad Sven's still around and your stomach virus is gone! :)
Raymond: TITLE?!?!!? What ever do you mean, my child? He has PLENTY of titles. He got the Cutest Scandinavian in New York title the day that I met him. And, he got the Sweetest Scandinavian in New York title after our 5th date. He's a great guy.
MamaChristy: Boyfriend??? Oh, sweetie, nobody's talking about that yet. For now, we're just hanging out and having fun. It's like I have an awesome friend that I get to swap yummy kisses with. And, to answer your questions: (1) no, there's no implied date on the weekend and (2) unless there's been some freaky development in men's biological plumbing in the last few years, no, I don't think he has any Tampax in his bathroom. :)
20:43
Yeah, I have a feeling that Saturday will be here before we all know it. :)
01:42
Haha Stolie - no, not all of your Canadian readers have that excuse! Just the ones here in Beautiful British Columbia :)
And thanks. The audition went really well! I'm hopeful. Fingers crossed!
01:59
My fingers are crossed for you, too!!! :)
02:43
Post a Comment
<< Home