get down with the funky brown! funkybrownchick.blogspot.com ...

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tony Blair Used To Be a Hottie

All England, All the Time Extravaganza™ Day 3. I can’t believe I leave for England so soon! I’m the worst procrastinator in the world when it comes to packing. I have to pack business clothes for work and casual clothing for touring around the city. And, what really pisses me off is that I think it will be necessary to actually check luggage for this flight. (I hate checking luggage; there’s something too committal about it.) In addition to those aforementioned clothes, I also have to pack Hot Partygirl Outfits and extra lip balm for kissing British boys. It’s always good to be prepared. You know, just in case there is an unexpected kiss. I can’t help it; I’m a sucker for men with accents. Speaking of men with accents, is it just me or is Tony Blair turning into an Ugly Man? A few years back when Bill Clinton was in office, I *loved* it when Blair would make his little visits to his special friend, America. Back then, Blair had it all: the looks, well-tailored suits, power, fame, success and a cool pad. I mean, really. Talk about hot office sex. I remember when the British hooligans went to France and tore shit up on the streets during World Cup 98; Blair went on television and apologized to France in French. That was so fucking sexy. And, for crying out loud, the man could probably hook you up with Prince William. Although, I must admit, Prince William isn’t as hot as he used to be either is he? And, oddly enough, Prince Harry actually gets cuter and cuter as he ages. Yummy! And, come on, say it; there’s something pretty sexy about a guy who (according to his Vanity Fair interview in the Royals Issue) uses the pick up line, “Do you want to come back to my palace for a drink?” But, back to Tony Blair ... Am I alone here? Is there anyone else who thinks that he used to be a hottie? What happened to him?

10 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

Perhaps the cares of the world and responsibility are weighing too heavy on Tony Blair and Prince William. Prince Harry still has the illusion of being carefree going for him.

Men with accents are hot. Kiss bunches for the rest of us.

10:01

 
Blogger Sid said...

Mmm, yes, Mr. Blair did look rather good in that first picture you posted. I fear 5.5 years with Shrub have run him a bit ragged. Oh well.

I always thought Harry would be the hot one. It's the red hair.

Oh, enjoy Blighty! Do lots of fun things and kissing for the rest of us! I recommend those L'Occitane shea butter balms, BTW. They really are fabulous, and come in a variety of charming colors. Colours. ;-P Safe travels!

12:37

 
Blogger Anhoni Patel said...

The (second) Iraq War.

It's destroyed him.

14:42

 
Blogger John Enright said...

He just needs a facelift.

18:02

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

goldennib: It's a VERY good possibility. They worry. Harry parties. I think the worrying ages the body ... BTW, I'll try to kiss 1 Brit Boy per reader. Hear that men of England? PUCKER UP!!!

rcknrobin: Thanks for the well wishes. And, I know what you mean about Harry's crazy Halloween costume. What was he thinking?!?!?!

Sid: The Shrub Factor. It's killing Blair. About Harry, I *never* thought that he would turn out to look as cute as he does. VERY good-looking boy now, he is ... And, L'Occitane shea butter balms, huh? I've never tried the brand. I'm a L'Oreal lipstick and/or Origins tinted lip gloss kind of girl. They're both a bit less expensive.

Anhoni Patel: Good point! And, one could argue that the second Iraq War is destroying us all but I won't go there. :-)

JohnJEnright: I have a couple of friends who have had various parts of their faces and bodies done. I haven't had work done yet, but I don't think that I'd be opposed to facework if I needed it a couple of decades down the line.

19:46

 
Blogger MamaChristy said...

Until you posted that pic, I never thought of ol' Tone as a hottie, but you are right: he was. I have to disagree about Prince William, though. But I have to admit, thinking of P.W. as hot makes me feel a bit like an old lady perve. Kind of how I felt about the middle Hanson brother when "Mm Bop" was popular. I thought he was H-O-T but he was like 15 and I was 21 and it made me feel a little icky...

23:05

 
Blogger lala said...

Tony Blair a hottie? I'm thinking you need to come off of that man diet you're on... it's making your standards dip!

By the way - have a great time in the UK. The week I spent in London still ranks as my best trip ever. Hmmmm, those boys can kiss!

07:25

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

MamaChristy: See, he was a hottie wasn't he?! :) And, there's nothing wrong with taking a liking to younger men ... as long as they're legal Mama C. ;) Sheesh, he was only 15?!?!?! :)

lala: I'm officially off of the man diet, but I think I shouldn't have stayed on it as long as I did. I haven't had sex with someone else in months. (I haven't had *GOOD* sex in even longer.) So, English boys are fun to kiss? Oh, I'll pack TONS of lip balm! :)

08:51

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

And, I meant lip balm for the lips on my face. You guys are PERVS! I'm not hooking up with random British boys. Kisses? Yes. Sex? No.

08:53

 
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

He's not hot anymore, but he used to be, yeah? :)

21:25

 

Post a Comment

<< Home